Thursday 15 June 2017

An Apple from You



I had had a close friend, and this writing is something that I made for him.
We've been friend for years before he gone, we used to encourage one another, because in some moments we are same; we lived separate from our family, we didn't like to make friends that much, we were so hommy, n we loved to share things about science.
Once i used to teach him how to manage money, and on another hand he used to teach me how to forgot some silly problems that have came to me.

We were for one another until I choose to change my life n suddenly the time that I had for him was changed too.
But still at the end of time, he gave me some good advices.
I was (keep) complaining about my work, college and having no time for study.
And then he told me a story about "An apple".

"There was a man who sells apples, he has many apples. One day there was a boy who stole his apple, each apple for each day. The man is not worried, because he still has a lot. Until one day at the end of the month, he realized that he had lost 30 apples. Those 5 apples cost 10 dollars and he has lost 60 dollars for each month."


In our life, we can say that the apples are the day that we spend, and the boy is the time that we waste. We will know that the day we spend will not come back, and sometimes we have the same thoughts as the man, "It's okay, I still have a lot of apples", yes we think that we still have plenty of time to spend. That's why we become lazy to achieve our dreams _ also because our goals are not that big.

These stories keep spinning in my mind, this is very true.
And with this I promise myself for not only being a good person everyday, but also trying the best that I can be.

A friend came with a humble heart and gave lots of good advices n gone away by leaving the best advice too.


Tum mera dost, Ali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment